Saturday, August 23, 2008

one last thing. . .

Gosh, I never knew Joe Biden would make such a rich target environment.

Of course, it's not just about him. It's about the guy at the top of the ticket, and the ridiculous amount of his rhetoric that he proved to be "just words" with his first major decision outside of the primaries.

So this is what I'm wondering now (trying to keep it brief--I've spent too much time on this today!):

Is Biden one of the ones that we've been waiting for?

'Cuz it seems to me that he's been around an awful long time to have just now arrived, if you know what I mean.

'Cuz it seems to me that Biden has tried to give America the chance to choose him before--and was spectacularly told "uh, no thanks."

'Cuz it seems to me the only thing that America has been waiting for from Sen. Biden is an actual question for either of Bush's Supreme Court nominees to answer.

And the list goes on. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home